Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday night burger king burgers

I love this easy Friday night dinner no mess no fuss. This is one dinner I cheat and my kids and hubby love it.

Serves 4 people

1 pack 100% 1/4 pounder burgers found in the freezer section of (Lidil yes lidil they in a orange box) alternatively for those in countries without Lidil get any brand as long as they 100% beef content and are 1/4 pounders
Burger buns
1 Beef Tomato
1 Large onion sliced in rings (these can be cooked or raw depending on your taste buds)
Lettuce
Cheese slices

Optional Mushroom sauce (see recipe for my own mushroom sauce)


Fry burgers in a pan with no oil, I dont use oil as I find burgers have enough of their own fat content. Butter burger buns pile on lettuce, tomato, onion rings, mushroom sauce (optional), beef burger, cheese slice.... If you like you can add relish or ketchup.Serve with American fries or as we would say chip sticks, I buy these too from lidil and pop them in the chip fryer. No mess no fuss its so simple and yet so yummy beats a takeout any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment